I'll be honest with you guys..
Nashville was not at the top of my list of places I wanted to visit. Jake isn't a huge fan of country music, and neither one of us is into the bar scene! With a little googling and plenty of recommendations from friends, we found that Nashville had so much more to offer!
Things to do:
- The Nashville Zoo
- Shopping at Greenhills mall
- Check out cute shops, and wall art on 12 South
- Rudy's Jazz Room (more intimate bar setting with great music)
- Walk along the Pedestrian bridge
Places to eat:
- Bartaco (by far the best tacos and drinks ever)
- Pinewood Social (amaaaazing atmosphere)
- Adele's (try the burger - it's to die for)
- Maggiano's (super romantic and delish)
- Crema Coffee (the best coffee EVER)
- The Parthenon (perfect picnic spot!)
- Five Daughters Bakery (price-y and messy but oh so good!)